Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce is about to embark on a novel pilot project EntryPoint Plus Mentoring Programme, and we are looking for active and dedicated Finnish young talents for the fascinating journey.
In brief, EntryPoint Plus is a Cross-cultural Mentoring Partnership between international executives in Finland and Finnish young talents. EntryPoint Plus pursues a mutually beneficial learning opportunity between international mentors and Finnish mentees in terms of better understanding of the subtlety in different working culture and business environment. As a young Finnish talent, you can share with our international mentors how to get access to the silent and scattered information in this society to comprehend the blueprint for Finnish economy. Likewise, our mentor’s expertise and business savvy will equip you with up-to-date knowledge and know-hows in the global market.
Who: This pilot programme is an exclusive opportunity for only a small group, but you will meet all our diverse group (approx. 90-100) who participate in our annual mentoring programme, EntryPoint 2017.
Our Finnish mentees will be
- Strongly motivated Finnish students from universities or universities of applied sciences
- Actively interacting with foreign professionals in English and willingly sharing the subtleties of Finnish styles (i.e. communication, work-life)
Our non-Finnish mentors have
- Expertise in the field of digital business development or legal counsel specialized in IPR
- Extensive managerial experiences at global companies and willingness to share their professional experiences
What: EntryPoint Plus, a cross-cultural Mentoring Partnership between international executives and Finnish talents (organized by Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce)
When: October 2017 – April 2018 (6 months), required time commitment: 1.5-2 hours/ month (in total, 15 hours for 6 months)
Why: Enhancing your global competence and multicultural intelligence, expanding your professional networks and broaden your perspective, getting new insights and discovering your potential…. Read more about The ABCD of EntryPoint Mentoring Programme here!
How: Please submit your application HERE no later than Wednesday September 20th, the sooner the better!
* NOTE: Mentee selection will be starting already during the application period*
* EntryPoint has no enrolment fee and will not offer any employment*