EntryPoint supports companies’ internationalization and ability to recruit and manage diverse workforce. In order to ensure the continuation of EntryPoint and to get the possible results, companies are encouraged to join the programme as long-term partners.
Benefits for employer partners
By joining the EntryPoint Mentoring Programme as employer partner organisations will:
- Learn about multicultural workforce and increase multicultural knowledge
- Gain insight on benefits of hiring international talents
- Improve professional networks and cross-cultural communication skills
- Support the mentoring and coaching culture inside the organization
- Build a brand reputation and attract international talents across the world
Role of employer partner
Employer partners are expected to promote the mentoring opportunity internally to staff and to encourage their participation in EntryPoint Mentoring Programme.
COME will provide employer partners with materials on EntryPoint if necessary.
Mentoring Programme Officer
+ 358 40 922 1023